The CNK260S Cable-nook provides a simple yet effective way of hiding and storing multimedia cables and fixed connectors. The cables remain connected to a presentation system, enabling the user easy access to them and for connection to video, audio, and other media sources needed.
Allows 6 x ½” holes with nylon bushings for easy cable access and includes plugs for unused holes.
This product includes the CNK200S Cable-Nook, the CN5008US dual AC Power insert plate, and CN5020RG set of retaining grommets.
This package covers the basic usage needs of many Cable-Nook users as it supplies power receptacles and grommets to hold cable ends. Some assembly required.
This product includes the CNK200S Cable-Nook, the CN5008US dual AC power insert plate, and CN5020RG set of retaining grommets.
- Full size enclosure installs into tabletop
- Convenient access to cable ends or fixed connectors
- Clear brushed aluminum finish ("Silver")
- Simple, Cost-effective interconnect solution
- Allows 6 x ½" holes with nylon bushings
- Includes plugs for unused holes
- UL/cUL listed CN5008US power module included