The Tilt ‘N Plug Jr. model TNP150C is one member of compact interconnect solutions designed for installation into a table in a presentation system. The TNP150C provides access to computer network and AC power connections when needed, and hides them when not.
The input plate on the TNP150C is accessed by pushing down on the top panel, which tilts into view with help from a pneumatic spring inside. Once opened, the input plate remains securely in place. The input plate is hidden by pressing down on the top panel, which closes the lid. In its closed position, the top panel lies flush with the table top, held in place by a mechanical latching mechanism.
The TNP150C provides a single input plate with cutouts for 2 snap-in connectors. It also provides an AC Power connection in 9-10 ft (2.7-3.0m) suitable for use throughout the U.S. and Canada.
All Tilt ‘N Plug Jr. Signal Management Solutions come with a standard top and bezel offering a high quality matte black finish. Other finishes or special bezel configurations are available upon request.
- Single user connection point
- Gas-spring for smooth operation
- Ultra-flat surface when closed
- Customizable connectors and finish
- Two 12 Amp sockets with 9-10? Power Cable
- Many custom snap-in assemblies
- UL listed
- Custom Built
- 3-5 days lead time (1-5pcs)
- Call for lead time on larger orders