The TNP155 Tilt ‘N Plug Jr. is a compact interconnect solution that provides charging USB and AC power connections when needed, and hides them when not.
Connections on the TNP155 are accessed by pushing down on the top panel, which tilts into view using a smooth gas spring. Once opened, the input plate remains securely in place. The unit is closed by pressing down on the top panel, which closes the lid. In its closed position, the top panel lies flush with the table top, held in place by a mechanical latching mechanism.
The TNP155 provides a single input plate with 2 AC Power connection outlets with 9-10 ft (2.7-3.0m) cables and 2 USB (Type A F-M) input connections with 6 ft (2m) cable length intended for power charging, suitable for use throughout the U.S. and Canada. The product also comes with 5V,5 ports USB low profile power supply, PS5598UB, to power up USB connections from the back end.
- Smooth gas-spring operation
- Ultra-flat surface when closed
- 2 US AC Sockets with 12 Amp rating (shared)
- 2 High Speed Charging USB Sockets
- Powered by included 5 amp, 5 port, low profile USB power supply
- 5 amps among 5 ports guarantee the fastest charge time
- Black brushed aluminum finish (Silver TNP155S also available)
- 6? USB Cables
- 9-10? Power Cable
- Low profile USB power supply (PS5598UB) included.
- Customizable with different connections and colors as the TNP150C
- UL listed