The TNP328S is a compact interconnect solution designed for mounting into tables, podiums, or other furniture as part of a presentation system. Inputs are accessed by pushing down on the top cover allowing the unit to tilt open. The inputs are hidden by pressing down on the top cover until the latching mechanism engages. In the closed position, the top cover lays almost flush with the tabletop. This tabletop solution offers up to dual 12 Amps from the AC sockets with computer video/audio, HDMI and network pass through cables. The passive cables are 6ft and are bundled together for organized cable management. The power cable is split to deliver power to both outlets on the tabletop from one AC plug.
The TNP328S is one of many solutions available in the TNP Jr. product line that can be customized with many different connectivity options.
- High quality clear brushed aluminum finish
- Pre-configured, compact hybrid interconnect solution with HDMI and VGA interconnects
- Dual 12 Amps AC socket from one power cord
- Simple, drop-in installation
- Gas spring for smooth operation
- UL listed