Panel Discussion Brings Together Leaders in Higher Education and Leaders in Technology to Share Insights on Creating 21st Century Learning Environments
Orlando, Fla - June 9, 2011 - AMX®, the leading provider of solutions that simplify the implementation, maintenance, and use of technology to create effective environments, announced today it will be hosting the 1st Annual New Learning Space Summit at EduComm 2011 with the University Business Leadership Institute. To be held on June 13, prior to the launch of EduComm 2011, the Summit brings together 40 campus executives and technology experts to examine innovations that are generating the best learning spaces for today's and tomorrow's students. The event is to be facilitated by prominent educational technology consultant Thorburn Associates.
"Through the collaboration of AMX's industry-leading expertise, and our Summit Content Partner Thorburn Associates, the New Learning Space Summit at EduComm gives today's campus leaders the information they need to increase the excellence of the student experience in brand new ways," said Group Publisher Matt Kinnaman. "The University Business Leadership Institute is thrilled to launch the first-ever New Learning Space Summit at EduComm with AMX. This executive-level, interactive event gives higher education planners the chance to implement the emerging features of tomorrow's campus immediately."
"Beyond their constant quest to deliver a first-rate educational experience for students, today's higher education leaders are faced with multiple challenges such as environmental sustainability, virtual learning, safety and funding initiatives," said Jackie DeLuna, AMX Education Marketing Manager. "AMX is pleased to support these educators by connecting them with industry thought leaders in these key areas who will share their valuable insights in this collaborative, question-and-answer format."
The Summit's highlights include:
- Expert presentations and practical applications emphasizing how automation and control innovations power the New Learning Space.
- Interactive sessions focused on the value of collaboration among higher education leaders and solutions providers in implementing the New Learning Space.
- Campus and classroom designers and planners sharing insights and discussing ideas to shape a more efficient, higher performance learning space.
- Executive roundtables and a VIP reception for trusted relationship building opportunities among the Summit's leadership audience.
- At EduComm 2011, AMX will be demonstrating its Automated, Green, Safe and Connected solutions in booth 505. The company will hold daily drawings in their booth for prizes including the award-winning AMX Inspired XPress Digital Signage player and iPod Touch.