These NE Series Amplifiers are uniquely designed around an energy efficient Class-D platform with a switching power supply. Connecting and controlling an amplifier for networked systems has now been simplified with Network-Enabled Amplifiers. This line offers ease of use, setup and control using standard 10/100 Ethernet protocol and Protea™ ne Software. No special outboard control units are needed.
The NE Series amplifiers are offered in two separate platforms-the standard network amplifier or a network amplifier with an on-board Protea™ DSP Processor. Each can be customized for any installation by adding your choice of AES3 inputs, mic pre inputs or a Dante™ or CobraNet™ card. NE Multi-Channel amplifiers are also offered with 240V Line Voltage in either Low-Z or 100V constant voltage output models for International customers.
- 10/100 Ethernet comes standard for remote control and monitoring
- FIR Filter capable (with DSP)
- Low-Z, 25V, 70V, 100V models
- Protea DSP, AES3, CobraNet® and Dante® input options
- DC voltage remote gain control
- Switched-mode power supply, Class-D output
- Stepped, calibrated input attenuators
- Remote power standby
- Disable all front panel controls via software
- Temperature sensitive variable speed fan with side-to-front airflow
- Selectable HPF frequencies (80Hz, 400Hz, off) on 25V, 70V, and 100V models
- 4-stage level meters
- Output current and temp indicators