NX Multi-Mode Power Amplifiers are designed to meet the most demanding live sound and fixed installation sound systems in stadiums, arenas, performance venues, worship spaces and convention centers.
All NXE Models Include:
Class-D Switching Amplifier Technology: NXE features a universal switch-mode power supply with Power Factor Correction (PFC) that operates from 70 to 270VAC.
Multi-Mode Operation: Selectable Outputs allow you to choose the desired output mode on each channel. Set the DIP-switch configuration for Low Impedance (2, 4 and 8 Ohm), or 25, 70, or 100V Constant Voltage and you’re set to go.
Energy Efficiency: NXP has power-saving Ashly EMS™ (Energy Management System) which provides an automatic sleep-mode drawing less than 1W (defeatable).
Ethernet Control using Protea™ NE software: Also, serial data control by Ashly programmable remotes or third party controllers, aux preamp outputs, instant standby mode, preset recall, fault condition logic outputs, optional Dante™, CobraNet™, or AES3 digital audio capability (factory-installed).
Real-Time Clock with Event Scheduler: Assign automatic execution of selected functions and tasks. The event scheduler is programmed from software and stored in the amplifier.
Ashly Remote Control via iPad® app: Use our free Ashly Remote app available for custom design of secure wireless control over network.
- Selectable 80Hz 2nd-order Hi-pass filter, limiter and input gain per channel
- Remote DC level control per channel
- Extensive protection circuitry, continuously variable cooling fan
- Ethernet port for software control and monitoring of amplifier functions, with front panel COM activity LED
- Serial data port available for Ashly WR-5 programmable remote control (optional RS-232 converter INA-1 available for third party controllers)
- Instant Standby Mode, 40% reduction in idle power consumption, triggered by contact closure, software control, or event scheduler
- Preset recall via contact closure, software control, remote control, or event scheduler
- Programmable power-on delay
- Aux preamp line outputs for driving other amplifiers
- Fault condition logic outputs per channel
- Euroblock input connectors
- Euroblock loudspeaker connectors
- Detachable AC mains line-cord connector