The XR-1001 Crossover is based upon a powerful state-variable filter circuit guaranteeing that two adjacent frequency band outputs always remain in phase. Conservative design and an unusually thorough procedure for quality control have earned Ashly has reputation for dependability in the recording, sound reinforcement and = broadcast fields.
The XR-1001 offers a number of useful features, including continuous tuning, a response control, and a unique output stage that maintains low noise at any level setting. The XR-1001 also include a 200:1 tuning range, individual output mute switches, and both TRS and XLR connectors. This control ad¬justs the damping of the filter affecting the response shape of the filters at the crossover point. This helps offset the inaccuracies inherent in typical loudspeakers, thereby helping you to achieve a flat system response.
Dial calibrations refer to the amount of attenuation effected by the filter at the crossover frequency, i.e., a setting of 3dB means that the filter’s hi-pass and low-pass outputs are each “rolled off 3dB at the crossover point”. This describes Butter¬worth filter response, or a gentle 3dB peak at the crossover point when the two filter output signals overlap.
- Variable filter response control
- 24dB/octave slope
- Mode switch for stereo 2-way or mono 3-way operation
- Low frequency summed mono output
- +/-10 range switch on both channels
- XLR and 1/4” inputs and outputs
- 20Hz third-order hi-pass filter
- Peak overload warning lights
- Individual level control and mute switch on
- Active-balanced inputs
- Servo-balanced outputs
- XLR and TRS 1/4” connectors
- Universal 100–240VAC internal power supply
- Safety/Compliance: cTUVus, CE, FCC, RoHS
- Popular Applications
- Monitoring Systems
- FOH Sound Systems
- DJ Systems
- Installations Requiring Fixed EQ
- Recording/Broadcast Studios