The Cisco® IP Phone 7800 Series is a cost-effective, high-fidelity voice communications portfolio designed to improve your organization’s people-centric communications, while reducing your operating costs.
- The phone offers an easy-to-use interface and provides a traditional telephony-like user experience
- The phone supports backlit indicators for the audio path keys (handset, headset and speakerphone), select key, line keys, and message waiting
- A volume-control toggle provides easy decibel-level adjustments of the handset, monitor speaker, and ringer
- Full-duplex speakerphone allows gives you flexibility in placing and receiving calls. For added security, the audible dual tone multifrequency (DTMF) tones are masked when the speakerphone mode is used
- The phone supports IEEE 802.3af PoE (Class 1); power consumption does not exceed 3.84watts