The Cisco IP Conference Phone 8832 enhances people-centric collaboration by delivering easy-to-use audio conferencing with astounding voice quality and clarity. Newly developed microphones and loudspeakers provide the richest sound of any conference phone on the market. Our unique acoustic design includes a “studio-monitor” full-range speaker. This loudspeaker architecture provides a dynamic, detailed sound with low distortion and low-frequency clarity, making conferencing an in-person experience with exceptionally clear and natural audio quality.
- 480x128-pixel backlit 24bit color LCD, 3.9in. (9.9cm) diagonal
- 10/100 BASE-T via an Ethernet injector
- Native support in Cisco Unified Communications Manager 12.0(1); DevPack required for Cisco Unified Communications Manager 10.5.2, 11.0, and 11.5
- Four context-sensitive soft key bars
- Standard keypad
- Volume-control bar
- Large mute key for ease of access