The Crestron Flex UC-M50-UA provides an audio conference room solution for open-platform UC applications. It features the Crestron Flex tabletop conferencing device (CCS-UC-1), cables, and power supply.
Intuitive User Interface with Impressive Audio
The Crestron Flex Tabletop Conference device (CCS-UC-1) provides a superior conferencing and collaboration experience with its large 7 in. HD display, integrated 360° quad microphone array, and an AEC-enabled USB speakerphone that supports full-duplex wideband audio performance.
Voice Calling and Audio Conferencing
The CCS-UC-1 is a full-featured VoIP conferencing speakerphone that’s fully compatible with major SIP-compliant phone systems. Its advanced design provides highly intelligible, full-duplex communication for every participant around a conference table. Dialing and answering calls is easy and intuitive using the large HD color touch screen. Corporate directory access (LDAP) enables one-touch dialing from the customer’s centrally managed directory.
The CCS-UC-1 can pair with a mobile phone using Bluetooth® connectivity to make or join phone calls, or to use as a speaker and/or microphone for an application running on a smartphone. When used for calls, controls for the Bluetooth enabled phone appear on the touch screen, enabling instant connectivity with the press of a button.
The CCS-UC-1 functions like any USB Audio class device, allowing you to connect a laptop computer via USB to improve audio performance for any softphone, multimedia, or audio conferencing application running on the laptop.
- Tabletop audio conferencing solution for any UC platform
- Simple, intuitive touch screen UX provides a consistent user experience in every room
- Complete kit contains the Crestron Flex tabletop conferencing device, cable, and power supply
- Easy to specify and install - no custom design, programming, or software installation required
- Network management and provisioning and system alerts through the XiO Cloud® service
- Enterprise-grade security-connects and communicates securely over any enterprise or SMB network