The Audio Scope SG-17P is a Long Shotgun Microphone. Versatile on a camera, boom or remotely placed, this mic is suited for the rigors of broadcast production. This microphone is particularly well-suited to broadcast, theater and outdoor recording, because it exhibits superb control over the unwanted negative effects of off-axis sounds. Conventional microphones can’t match the SG17P’s focused pickup pattern and thus a conventional microphone can’t deliver anywhere near the same degree of articulation and detail. The SG17P comes with a windscreen, mounting clip and carrying case, so you’re all set to go right from the start.
- Professional production microphone with long interference tube
- Highly directional with excellent off-axis rejection
- Smooth, intelligible response in noisy environments
- Designed for broadcast, TV/film and sound reinforcement applications
- Rugged, durable build for field use