The 7.1 surround AV receiver is ideal for any commercial audio-video system. With comprehensive in/out connections and the latest Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology. Featuring six HDMI inputs, component/composite ins/outs, XLR balanced 7.1 pre-outs and RS-232C and IP control, the 700AV is uniquely capable of handling virtually any installation requirement.
The unit is compatible with many of today's multi-channel formats, including TrueHD/Dolby Digital Plus/Dolby Digital/ DTS-HD/MasterAudio/DTS ES. Plus, it’s HDCP-compatible and has network streaming via DLNA. A powerful 75W x 7 amplifier with high-current design drives even low-efficiency speakers to loud levels.
The DN-700AV was designed with the contractor in mind, combining a rackmount chassis, Euroblock amplifier outputs and balanced, XLR preamplifier outputs. A balanced XLR stereo input rounds off the feature set aimed at the professional installer.
- Six HDMI version 2.0 inputs and one output
- Component and composite video inputs and outputs
- Dolby TrueHD/Dolby Digital Plus/Dolby Digital/DTS-HD Master Audio/DTS ES
- XLR balanced 7.1 preamp outputs
- Euroblock 7.1 amplified outputs (75W per channel)
- Bluetooth 4.0
- FM tuner with 20-channel memory
- RS-232C and IP control
- HDCP compatible and network streaming via DLNA 3.0