The DriveRack® PA2 provides all the processing you need between your mixer and amplifiers to optimize and protect your loudspeakers. With the latest advancements in dbx’s proprietary AutoEQ™ and AFS™ algorithms, a new input delay module for delaying the FOH system to the backline, Ethernet control via an Android®, iOS®, Mac®, or Windows® device, and updated Wizards, the DriveRack PA2 continues the DriveRack legacy of great-sounding, powerful, and affordable loudspeaker management processors, for a whole new generation.
New improved AutoEQ algorithm ensures an extremely accurate, fast, and non-intrusive automatic EQ experience.
With the RTA Mic “listening” to your room, the new, updated DriveRack PA2 AutoEQ algorithm sets speaker levels and room EQ automatically in a matter of seconds. This means room adjustments can now be made very quickly, without subjecting the audience to annoying, lengthy broadcasts of pink noise.
Enhanced AFS™ algorithm for faster, more precise feedback elimination, without adversely affecting your system’s tone.
Updated Wizards make initial set up easy, while ensuring speaker tunings and other settings are up-to-date.
- Setup wizard for easy system configuration
- Level assist for system level balancing
- AutoEQ™ for fast & accurate room equalization using 8-band Parametric EQ
- AFS™ for ringing out the system & on-the-fly feedback suppression
- 31-band graphic eq for tailoring the system’s frequency response to taste
- Subharmonic synthesizer
- Dbx® compression
- Pre-crossover delay for aligning the sound system to the stage backline
- Crossover with support for full range, 2-way, & 3-way configurations
- Stereo 8-band output parametric eqs for speaker tunings
- Stereo PeakPlus® output limiters
- Stereo output driver alignment delays for 2-way & 3-way systems
- Real-time analyzer
- White/pink noise generator
- 2 XLR inputs
- 6 XLR outputs
- Front-panel XLR RTA mic input with 15V phantom power
- Support for mono or stereo inputs
- Support for mono or stereo subwoofers
- Bright, 6-segment input & output meters
- Front-panel output mute buttons
- Security lockout
- 24-Bit A/D & D/A converters
- 48 kHz/32-bit floating point processing
- Dbx Type IV™ conversion prevents clipping of the a/d converters
- Easy-to-read LCD display
- Storage memory locations for up to 75 user presets
- Various speaker & amplifier tunings included