The MTS-4153 is equipped with four 15" woofers and dual coaxial mid/high frequency compression drivers. The system is capable of generating more than 151 dB peak SPL with exact directivity for very-long-throw applications.
MTS represents a truly holistic approach to loudspeaker design. Loudspeaker geometry, complementary amplifier matching, and digital processing are computer-optimized to ensure precisely distributed SPL that remains balanced and controlled throughout the entire coverage area – even at full output. Four slot-loaded, high efficiency low-frequency drivers are symmetrically coupled to the same full-range waveguide as the compression drivers to create a true point-source with substantial bass response, eliminating the need for additional subwoofers in many applications.
The MTS-4153 is based on two standard three-way configurations with 60° x 40° or 40° x 30° coverage. The 60° x 40° models can deliver extremely high SPLs: 151 dB peak (music) and 154 dB peak (speech) down to 55 Hz at -10 dB; the 40 x 30 models are capable of 152 dB peak (music) and 155 dB peak (speech) down to 50 Hz at -10 dB. Each version is available with black or white finish, and each is available in a partially weatherized (PW) version for sheltered use or in a fully weatherized (FW) version for full exposure to the elements. All MTS loudspeakers have an IP55 rating, indicating that they are highly impervious to dust and water ingress.
- Full-range, high-output, horn-loaded loudspeaker with exact directivity for very long throw applications
- Lossless Hydra' waveform converter couples dual coaxial compression drivers to a constant directivity (CD) waveguide with pattern control to below 350 Hz
- Four woofers couple to the same waveguide, creating a true point source with substantial bass response
- Optimized acoustic design, amplifier matching, and DSP to ensure perfectly controlled SPL and coverage, even at full output
- Full-range horn-loaded speaker Gland nut cover
- Installation manual
- Warranty card