The AX 1200 is a 1200W 2 Channel Power Amplifier which is tour tough built, sleek design, impressive specs, excellent cost per watt performance, efficient under any application with these credentials, FBT proudly presents the new AX series of power amplifiers, the perfect power mates for sound reinforcement speaker systems. The AX series consists in four 2HU rack mount models, from 800 to 3000 watts, all designed with sophisticated power amp circuits for improved quality, stability and reliability, all equipped with Stereo-Parallel-Bridge operation mode, dB sensitivity switch (26-29-32dB), limiter, ground lift, XLR/Jack inputs (plus extra RCA input on AX 800), Speakon/Binding posts outputs.
Amplification for live sound reinforcement speaker systems in clubs, discos, piano bar, conference halls, houses of worship, sports arenas, schools, theatres, mobile D.J. use, recording studio monitors, foreground music reproduction, etc.
- Both channel driven 8ohm 1% THD Continuous/impulsive: 340/350W
- Both channel driven 4ohm 1% THD Continuous/impulsive: 460/600W
- Bridge 8ohm 1% THD: 920/1200W
- Input impedance: 20K balanced
- Total harmonic dist. (1kHz-4ohm):
- Damping Factor: > 400
- Class: H - 2 step
- Maximum power consumption: 1300VA
- Protections: Short circuit/thermal
- Cooling: in: XLR/Jack out: Speakon/Binding oist