The DLM26 is a DSP based 2 input x 6 output digital loudspeaker management processor, ideally suitable for fixed installations and live events. It combines functions of a multitude of conventional products in a compact 1U unit with extensive PC remote control capabilities. Features superb audio quality with premium hi-end AKM5392 24bit A/D converters and AKM 4396 24bit D/A converters, carefully optimized double precision signal processing coupled with 24bit conversion ensure a dynamic range >110dB. The unit can work in STANDARD MODE or in DCL MODE. The first mode permits to configure crossover in 2x2 way + SUB, 2x3 way or 6way, input L, R, L+R are freely assignable to each output. In DCL mode unit can be configured in 3CH DCL, 2CH DCL + 2CH standard, 1CH DCL + 4CH standard. DCL mode means double compressor limiter, each DCL channel have a double band limiter and compressor with assignable LO/HI split frequency.
- Hi-pass/lo-pass/shelving custom Q second order filters
- RMS compressor and PEAK limiter on each output channel
- Input channel L, R or L + R freely assignable to each output channel
- Double compressor limiter mode (DCL) with two-band RMS compressor and peak limiter
- ALL PASS first and second order filters