The FBT ProMaxx 15sa Powered Subwoofer produces 136dB SPL. Featuring a 1200wRMS Class D amplifier with switch mode power supply. The control panel features balanced XLR Left & Right ins/outs, XLR Hi pass outs to connect powered 2 way satellite speakers, a volume control, ground lift switch, 0-180 degree phase reversal switch, Eight EQ Presets, four adjustable crossover frequency settings, adjustable delay settings and a Limiter LED. An 15" B&C dual coil woofer is housed in the 3/4" 13 ply baltic birch plywood cabinet in bandpass design. Eight M-10 fly points and a 1 3/8" top mt. speaker stand socket are also featured. Like all FBT Branded products, the FBT ProMaxX 15sa is completely manufactured in Italy with high quality European Electronic and Speaker Components.
- 1200W RMS,Class D Amp with switch mode power supply
- 15" dual coil B&C neodymium magnet, aluminum die-cast frame Woofer
- 3/4" Baltic birch plywood cab H.D. Black paint finish
- SPL capability 136dB
- Digital signal processor with 8 preset
- Two aluminum carrying handles