QA108a line array system features Class D amplifiers with switch mode power supply, delivering 400W RMS LF and 100W RMS HF. Built-in DSP provides crossover, equalization and component protection. The DSP has four-position switch allowing users to select between four different EQ curves, with each selection dependent on number of cabinets used, either one, two, four, eight or as many as 12 speakers. Rotary potentiometer adjusts volume/gain level. Switchable HP filter can be engaged when QA108a cabinets are used in combination with QA118sa active subwoofers.
- Horizontal dispersion of 100°
- Increase in the vertical projection surface
- Multiple fold design capable of moving air at speed four times greater than single-fold design
- PDT technology offers total wave front coherence without the use of any adapters.
- Audible quality increase in terms of non-linearity and temporal distortion (time spread).
- Reduced distortion factor delivering 10 times less distortion than conventional high frequency driver or tweeter
- Increase in efficiency of high frequencies thanks to a radiation surface that's four times size of conventional tweeter or an equivalent compression driver