The QSA112.0A coherent coverage line-array system is ideal for sound rental companies, fixed installations, music applications and mobile DJs, thanks to its compact size, portability and versatility.
The fixed angle approach and constant curvature technology permit to simplify set-up while granting the best uniformity of coverage and SPL in the audience. Originally Intended for small and mid-sized venues, the QSA112.0A combination, matched with the dedicated QS118S subwoofer, perform well also in medium/large touring events and is designed to the same high standards and uses the highest quality components which already characterize QSA’s serious approach to pro-sound. The QSA112.0A delivers extraordinary power handling, clarity, flexibility and, of course, stunning sound in an attractive, easy to handle and affordable package.
- 1x320mm (12”) B and C® high excursion LF neodymium woofer 3’’ coil and three 1” exit (1.7” voice coils) neodymium HF drivers which are coupled to three waveguide providing 100°H dispersion.
- Built in power amplifier, 1100W Class D for the LF and a 300W Class G for the HF.
- DSP on-board provides 8 different equalization presets and 256 delay settings (0.25m to 32m), HF amplitude shading +/- 3dB
- Control panel features: balanced XLR-F input/output connectors, Gain, EQ Preset, Delay, HP filter switch, 3 status LED indicators (Power-On, Peak and Protection/Limiter)
- Neutrik Powercon IN and LINK OUT AC power connectors
- 18mm (3/4”) baltic birch plywood cabinet finished with scratch and scuff resistant black paint, heavy duty metal grille
- Ergonomically placed handles and mechanical hardware for suspension with a 10:1 safety factor are provided
- QSA112.0A coupled to QSA112A cabinet permit to construct a J-array configuration and cover long distance with impressive SPL