The FBT SUBLINE 118SA is an extremely compact bass-reflex design subwoofer with high SPL and punch. The FBT SUBLINE 118S feature 0.59" birch plywood construction covered in a scratch resistant black paint with two aluminum carrying handles; an M20 top mounted stand adapter allows satellite speakers, such as the FBT speaker series and others, to place above the subwoofer cab.
The FBT SUBLINE 112SA features a 18" high excursion magnet woofer with 3" voice coil. The FBT SUBLINE 112SA is able to produce a max SPL of 137dB and handles 1200W RMS. The control panel features 2 x Neutrik Speakon NL4MD-V connectors.
- Bass-reflex design subwoofer
- 460 mm (18”) high excursion woofer with 75 mm (3”) voice coil, custom made for FBT by B&C
- 1200W RMS Class D power amplifier with switch mode power supply
- Digital Signal Processor with 6 presets, 4 equalizations with 2 LPF Crossover Settings, 6 step digital delay line up to 3.5m
- Control Panel with Stereo XLR in/outs, Volume, EQ Presets, Delay, Phase Reversal Switch 0°-180°, 3 status LED indicators
- 15 mm (0.59”) birch plywood scratch resistant enclosure with internal bracing
- M20 (20mm) top mount speaker stand socket and two aluminum ergonomic FBT handles