The CLA 118SA is a subwoofer in birch plywood with a 460mm woofer from B and C in a bass reflex port with an extensive laminar airflow, minimizing turbulence and power compression. The Class-D, switching power amplifier module is constructed in die-cast aluminum with natural convection and is rated at 1200W. Onboard DSP also offers functions such as filtering, equalization and protection.
When you need to extend the performance of the CLA406A, especially in live applications, the CLA118SA acts as a support and base for the CLA406A column that can be applied, via optional hardware, with M20 points positioned on the top of the sub.
- Active subwoofer in bass-reflex design
- 460mm (18”) B and C high excursion woofer with 75mm (3”) voice coil
- 1200W RMS Class D power amplifier with switching mode power supply
- Processor DSP with 8 presets, cardioid configuration, delay
- Control Panel with XLR input and link, volume, presets, delay, phase 0 to 180 °, ground-lift
- Neutrik powerCON True1 power IN and LINK connectors
- 15mm (5/8”) birch plywood with scratch-resistant coating stackable
- M20 (20mm) top mount speaker stand socket, two die cast aluminium carrying handles with rubber inserts
- Optional 4 swivel-mount casters 80mm (3.15”) on request
- Suitable for low frequency extension and reinforcement of the CLA406A array, especially for live performance