The cabinet of the CLA406A is constructed in birch plywood with internal metal bracing to ensure stability. The waveguide, specifically designed for this product and optimized by finite element simulation BEM, has a horizontal dispersion of 100° and 25° and a vertical low distortion thanks to the optimal load seen by the diaphragm of the driver. The height dimension of the waveguide allows an excellent vertical control throughout the operating range of the driver and enables the linking of the two systems in a consistent manner to beyond the 18KHz.
The CLA406A amplifier module has a die-cast aluminum with natural convection 600W for LF section and 300W for HF Class D switching power. Latest generation DSP algorithms offer 8 presets, ensuring that you will achieve the perfect sound in every application, plus generous headroom for maximum reliability and signal integrity.
The CLA406A is a truly professional line array that, despite its compact size, still delivers an impressive SPL of 133dB. It can be integrated elegantly and with minimal intrusion into any environment that requires high quality sound with powerful directional control.
- 2-way bi-amplified line array column system
- 4 x 165mm (6.5”) custom woofer with a 38mm (1.5”) voice coil
- B and C HF neodymium driver with 36mm (1.4”) exit and 64mm (2.5”) voice coil
- Waveguide FBT large format with dispersion 100° H x 25° V
- Amplifiers Class D 600Wrms for LF and HF 300Wrms with switching power supply
- Processor DSP with 8 EQ presets
- Control Panel with XLR input and link, volume, presets, filter-HP, ground-lift
- Neutrik powerCON True 1 power IN and LINK connectors
- 12mm (1/2”) birch plywood with scratch-resistant coating.
- 12 attachment points above and below for the optional hardware that allows the installation of hanging or pair two CLA406A with angle of 0°- 10°- 20° in the vertical plane
- Top side tilted 10° for the inclination of two columns without damaging gap between the waveguides for a wavefront extremely consistent over the 18kHz
- 35mm (1.3/8”) top hat for stand mount facility
- It is ideal for live applications, assisted by sub CLA 118SA, which for fixed installations