A New Level of See-through View:
LG Transparent OLED Touch Screen Digital Signage lets viewers see spaces that previously would be hidden away behind a display, to harmonize with its surroundings. It can respond according to viewers’ touch, which has great potential for various applications where customer interactions are required.
LG OLED technology enables the Transparent OLED Touch Screen Display to have a slimmer structure without need for a backlight unit or liquid crystal layer, achieving a high transparency of 33% even with Projected Capacitive (PCAP) touch film, much higher than conventional LCD transparent displays.
Accurate and Vivid Colors:
Featuring self-lighting pixels, the display maintains vivid colors and high contrast ratio even when the display becomes transparent. It brings content to life from wide viewing angles, and the content blends into its surroundings virtually seamless and natural.
- Brightness (Typ.): 400 nits (APL 25%, without Glass)
- Transparency (Typ.): 33% (Set)
- Bezel: 7.9mm (T/B/L), 144.5mm (B)
- Interface: HDMI / DP / USB 2.0 (2) / Touch USB / RS232C / RJ45 / IR / Audio
- PCAP Touch, Tempered Front Glass (3T)