High output driver engineered for high energy, high ceiling applications is ideal for clubs, bars, hotel ballrooms, multi-purpose areas, convention and sporting facilities, transportation terminals, concourses and similar venues. It features a robust motor structure with 38oz. magnet and 2" voice coil wound on a Kapton former. The high frequency compression driver is coaxially mounted behind the woofer and provides increased power handling with greater efficiency than a conventional dome tweeter.
- Handles 100W input with 93.8dB average sensitivity
- Speaker frame is stamped 18-gauge steel with a corrosion-resistant black electro coat finish
- Competes on a performance level with professional-grade speakers and provides a superior price-to-value ratio
- Made in the USA to meet or exceed all applicable EIA standards
- Match with Lowell architectural grilles and acoustic enclosures