B>A&E SPECIFICATIONS< /B>: The AC control device shall be Lowell Model ACR-RPC-1508-SD with surge protector and remote power control. It shall be an ETL Listed 15A device that provides safeguarded power distribution from a 1U rack- mount chassis with two unswitched outlets and six switched outlets that can be remotely controlled. It shall include an alarm interface with lock on, lock off and switch lock functions.
- Outlets: 8 outlets (2 rear un-switched, 6 rear switched)
- Power Rating: 120VAC, 60Hz, 15A
- Termination: 9 ft. attached cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
- Surge protection to 40,000A
- Remote power control circuitry (RPC) allows for on/off control by switches or sequencers
- Integral override facilitates use in life safety applications where fire code mandates an alarm interface.
- Steel Chassis: 19 in. x 9.00 in. x 1.75 in. (1U)
- Activation: Rear barrier strip termination blocks for momentary (normally open) remote switches