The BC810-72 beam clamping speaker assembly is ideal for attachment to beams or girders in open structure ceiling environments. The ready-to-install package is shipped with the speaker, transformer and grille mounted within conically shaped backbox. The speaker/transformer is Lowell's dual cone 15W driver Model 810 with 25V/70V transformer to provide clear and reliable performance for voice paging and background music applications. Architectural grille is Model WB-8, an aesthetically pleasing grille that is precision formed from one-piece steel and finished in white powder epoxy. The grille is mounted to the backbox with matching white screws for quality appearance. Outside diameter of the grille and the assembly is 12.875-inch. The backbox is Lowell Model 8XD4 equipped with two beam clamps mounted on top. For efficient field connection, the assembly features externally accessible speaker leads exiting through metal strain-relief clamp.The backbox is steel, finished in white powder epoxy.
- Fully contained speaker assembly includes clamps for fast, efficient mounting to beams and girders
- Externally accessible leads include strain relief for fast and reliable field connection
- 15W driver with wired transformer is ideal for distributed paging and music applications
- Architectural grille and backbox are finished in durable white powder epoxy
- Ideal for attachment to beams or girders in open structure ceiling environments