Horizontal-mount panels with D-rings for 19 inch racks provide solutions for organizing cable in telecommunications, audio visual, and broadcast applications. Models are available with D-rings for horizontal or horizontal and vertical cable management. A single D-ring welded to a 2U bracket is also available for localized cable routing. Each model sold separately see data sheet for details.
- 16-gauge steel rackmount panel formed on two sides
- Panel has a black powder epoxy finish
- D-rings are formed from 0.125" cold-rolled steel and welded for stability of medium to large cable bundles.
- D-rings for horizontal cable management on 1U?panels measure 1.63"H x 3.75"D, on 2U panels they measure 3.25"H x 3.75"D.
- Model numbers with the “HV” suffix (see data sheet) also include D-rings on the panel ends for vertical cable management in open frame data racks (Lowell LRR Series).
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Model CMD-2V: Single D-ring welded to 2U bracket that’s punched on EIA spacing measures 3.5"H x 0.875"W. For localized cable routing on a wall or