The iMountTM speaker system provides specifiers and integrators with versatile packaged solutions for high performance suspended speaker installations. Model Group IMC12Q features Lowell's 12" speaker Model 12Q250 (250W) mounted in to a 2 cubic feet cylindrical acoustic enclosure with installed 1/4" - 20 forged eyebolts and round architectural grille. Ready-to-install system is painted white and features externally accessible speaker connections and 20/20 AudioVisionTM transformer (noted models only) for superior music fidelity in distributed applications. Ideal system for high ceiling and/or high energy applications such as convention centers, hotel ballrooms, athletic and educational facilities, airport terminals, and entertainment venues.
- 12" coaxial speaker
- 2.00 cubic ft white enclosure with grille
- 1/4" 20 forged eyebolts
- Wiring terminated through a 4" x 4" flush cover plate
- Packaged solution for high performance suspended speaker installations
- 250W system reproduces music with exceptional quality for improved customer satisfaction
- Installation is fast and easy with premounted eyebolts and externally accessible connections