The LBS8-CP is engineered to distribute the weight of an 8" speaker assembly to the ceiling support system in a suspended 2' x 2' or 2' x 4' tile ceiling system. A tile bridge is often required by local building codes for safety reasons, as well as to reduce the potential of having unsightly sags in tile ceilings due to undistributed speaker weight.
- Galvanized 22-gauge steel
- Formed construction, lightweight with rigid support
- 8.5" square center opening
- Multiple forms for strength
- Multiple attachment points for versatility
- Wire holes at each corner for seismic anchoring, where required by code
- Mounts 8" speaker with screw-mount or torsion-spring grille