The LCC4 cable chase is a three piece accessory for Lowell 44U gangable racks. The cable chase is engineered to provide extra wiring space between racks or at the end of a multi-bay configuration. Each cable chase offers 4" of useable space and features beveled edges, a bolt-on front, rear, and top, plus joining hardware. To facilitate cable entry, the top piece is complete with compound knockouts size 2"to 1". When the channel is used between racks the beveled edges align to those of the rack providing a "chiseled" appearance. When the channel is used on a single rack or at the end of a bay, closure may be accomplished using one of Lowell's standard side panels.
- Formed construction is lightweight with rigid support.
- Galvanized 22-gauge steel with multiple forms for strength
- Center opening 10.75" dia.
- Wire-tie holes at each corner for anchoring where required by code
- Mounts 8-in. speaker with screw-mount or torsion grille