: The EIA/TIA compliant open frame rack shall be Lowell Model No. LCR-1016, which shall be built to EIA standards for mounting electronics. Dimensions shall be 18.44"H x 16.00"D x 19.25"W with 10U panel space. The rack shall be fully welded certified U.S. steel construction with 16-gauge top and bottom, 11-ga. corner post rails tapped 10-32 and multiple openings for cable and wire management. Finish shall be black semi-gloss powder epoxy paint.
- Open frame (top/bottom/sides/front/back)
- Corner post mounting rails tapped 10-32, punched for clean wire tie-off
- Side obrounds for cable management
- Base/top with grounding studs and provisions to accept anchor bolts (not included)
- Corner holes/slots for anchoring and positioning
- Load capacity 250 lbs.
- Smooth black powder epoxy finish
- Panel mounting hardware
- Rack Space: 10U
- Rack Height: 18.44 in.
- Rack Width: 19.25 in.
- Rack Depth: 16.00 in.
- COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
- EIA/TIA compliant
- RoHS compliant
- Certified U.S. steel
- Made in Missouri, U.S.A.