CX-Q Series network amplifiers combine the QSC legacy of robust power amplifiers, advancements in high-efficiency output devices and native network transport, control and monitoring capabilities of the Q-SYS Ecosystem.
Native Q-SYS Integration
CX-Q Series amplifiers are fully native components of the Q-SYS audio, video and control Ecosystem. Like all Q-SYS peripherals, CX-Q Series amplifiers offer simple drag-and-drop integration into your Q-SYS design, enabling network routing, advanced processing (including Intrinsic Correction™ custom voicing’s for QSC loudspeakers) and control. This expedites the installation process and provides superior system performance far beyond that of third party amplifier solutions. It also means that the Q-SYS Ecosystem can manage the fault protection and notification for these amplifiers. If for any reason an amplifier goes offline or has a fault, the Q-SYS system can alert the operator and ensure the system retains its integrity.
- Seamless Q-SYS Ecosystem integration with audio transport and control via standard gigabit Ethernet protocols and hardware
- Capable of providing up to 8,000 W of power
- Low-Z, 70 V and 100 V direct drive available on all channels
- Hybrid circuit topology mixing the robustness of the PL380 PowerLight™ amplifier platform with new high-voltage, highcurrent output devices
- FlexAmp™ allows for asymmetric power distribution across amplifier channels
- Flexible Amplifier Summing Technology™ optimizes for either higher voltage loads (up to 200 Vrms output) or high current loads (up to 35 A)
- PowerLight universal switchmode power supply with PFC for highest efficiency; improved audio performance and low weight
- Routable mic/line inputs provide additional on-ramps into the Q-SYS Ecosystem
- Touch-proof Euroblock loudspeaker connections
- Eight configurable, bi-directional GPIO connections
- Automatic energy saving modes ensure that the amplifier will draw the minimum amount of AC power while still providing outstanding audio quality