The QSC CXD-Q Series represents a revolutionary advancement in amplifier technology and innovation, coupled with outstanding integration capability as part of a Q-Sys system. Designed specifically for the needs of integrators, CXD-Q provides efficient, robust and extraordinarily high fidelity power to drive multiple channels and configurations of loudspeakers all with optimal energy and rack space efficiency. The CXD-Q Series consists of three powerful, four-channel amplifiers, each a Q-Sys peripheral enabling audio routing, processing, and control. Provided in the amps is the capability to configure and combine channels in various ways to drive a wide range of loudspeaker systems including 70V and 100V without the use of transformers. These amplifiers not only provide the power and processing make your system perform better, they offer outstanding efficiency ensuring that energy costs will be kept to a minimum over the life of the installation.
CXD-Q amplifiers feature Flexible Amplifier Summing Technology™ (FAST) that actively, two, three or all four outputs. On the CXD4.3Q and CXD4.5Q, this power can also be used to drive 70V or 100V speaker lines directly from any one or all of the four outputs.
This flexibility allows CXD-Q Series amplifiers to drive (for example) two full-range surface mounted speakers along with a subwoofer and one 100V distributed speaker line; or a high-power subwoofer and a bi-amplified full-range loudspeaker; three 70V distributed speaker lines and a low impedance surface mount speaker line; or a single high-power channel driving monster subwoofers.
- Seamless Q-Sys integration with audio transport and control via standard Gigabit Ethernet protocols and hardware
- Capable of providing up to 5,000W continuous and 8,000W peak with 70V / 100V direct drive on the CXD4.3Q and CXD4.5Q
- Flexible Amplifier Summing Technology™ (FAST) permits total amplifier power to be distributed across one, two, three or all four channels
- PowerLight universal switchmode power supply with PFC for highest efficiency, improved audio performance, and low weight
- Mic/Line input Euroblock connectors and touch-proof Euroblock loudspeaker connections
- Eight bi-directional GPIO connections that can be used for analog or digital inputs or outputs to/from Q-Sys
- Built-in energy saving modes ensure that the amplifier will draw the minimum amount of AC power while still providing outstanding audio quality