The EZ Series manufactured by RDL is the recipient of the radio broadcast industry’s most prestigious technology honor, the Radio World “Cool Stuff” Award, given by a panel of expert engineering judges at the 2010 NAB Show in Las Vegas.
Radio World’s “Cool Stuff” Award-winning products, announced by U.S. Editor in Chief Paul J. McLane, are selected each year by a panel of radio broadcast engineers as notable for their design, features, cost efficiency and performance in serving radio broadcast users. The winners will be featured in Radio World, which is read by thousands of broadcast professionals in the United States, around the world and online.
Only a small number of products were chosen for the Radio World “Cool Stuff” Awards from among the hundreds, if not thousands, of new products on display at the convention.
RDL EZ Series products provide the highest level of value to A/V professionals and A/V users who demand professional quality. Based on decades of industry-leading technology in professional A/V and installed sound and video, EZ products capitalize on RDL’s renowned automated manufacturing to yield unsurpassed value. EZ products are a step up from other industry manufacturers’ utility modules, and are a leap up from consumer-grade products.
EZ Series Features
- Superior audio/video performance compared to OEM utility products
- Full color front-panel graphics for visual appeal and operator ease
- 24 Vdc power for unclipped professional audio headroom
- Full-size switches, long life controls, quality connectors
- Versatile mounting accessories afford ultimate flexibility
- Rear-panel graphics facilitate connections when rack mounted
- Legendary RDL quality assures EZ performance and value