The FP-UBC6 is the ideal choice for multiple channel connectorized conversion from unbalanced to balanced audio. This module features six identical channels, making it ideally suited to converting consumer 6-channel surround sound into the professional audio format. Each input channel is unbalanced, connected through a gold-plated phono jack. Each output is balanced. All outputs are connected through XLR jacks with gold-plated pins. A gain trim potentiometer is provided for each channel. The normal gain setting is indicated for the trimming potentiometer. This setting produces a +4 dBu balanced output for a -10 dBV unbalanced input. The gain is adjustable -5 dB to +10 dB from the normal gain. Therefore, a +4 dBu output signal is possible from input signals ranging from -20 dBV to -5 dBV.
- Unbalanced to Balanced Audio Conversion
- 6 Channel Conversion with Gain Trim
- Connectorized Audio Converter
- Low-Noise and Low-Distortion Conversion
- Cabinet, Shelf or Rack Mounting
- Convenience of RDL® FLAT-PAKs™