The SF-TPRS12A is a Format-A chassis that provides four three-pair audio sending sections and four three-pair audio receiving sections.
The SF-TPRS12A provides four audio sending sections compatible with RDL Format-A twisted pair products. Three +4 dBu balanced line-level sources may be connected to each section on a detachable terminal block. That section converts and transmits those signals on pairs A, B and C of the associated RJ45 connector.
The SF-TPRS12A feeds all three signal pairs in the twisted pair cable. No other sending modules may be connected on the same cable with each RJ45 output.
The SF-TPRS12A provides four audio receiving sections compatible with RDL Format-A twisted pair products. Each section receives up to three audio sources and provides three outputs corresponding to signal pairs A, B and C. A studio-quality buffer amplifier feeds +4 dBu balanced outputs through a detachable terminal block.
The SF-TPRS12A features bridging inputs, allowing it to be connected to the LOOP OUT jack of other receivers. The bridging input circuits used in all FORMAT-A twisted pair receivers allow connection of up to 10 receiver outputs for each cable pair.
The SF-TPS12A may be powered directly from a 24 Vdc power supply using either the power jack or the detachable terminal block. Local power connected to the module is also fed to all modules connected to the eight RJ45 jacks. Power for each RJ45 connector is protected against wiring faults by an automatically resetting fuse. Front-Panel green LEDs indicate valid module power on each RJ45.
- Four Separate Three-Pair Format-A Sender Sections
- Four Separate Three-Pair Format-A Receiver Sections
- Up to 24 Audio Channels, 12 Sender; 12 Receiver
- +4 dBu Balanced Audio Inputs and Outputs
- Local Audio Connections on Detachable Terminal Blocks
- Utilizes All Three Format-A Pairs
- Local Power Feeds all Modules Connected to RJ45 Connectors
- Wiring Fault Protection by Automatic Resetting Fuse
- Local Power Input on Terminal Block or dc Power Jack
- Green LED per Section Indicates Validity of Module Remote Power
- Studio-Quality Precision Active Balanced Circuitry