The DB228 Wall Direct Interface is an ideal impedance matching device for connecting any unbalanced stereo signal to a balanced system. Consumer audio equipment such as CD players, DVD players, MP3 players, phone, etc., may be easily connected to a professional audio system. In addition it will mix a microphone with a line level signal and send it out via a plugable barrier strip connector.
- Level Control adjusts both inputs
- 3.5mm R and L mix to Mono
- Output is a screw terminal plugable strip
- Mounting for standard electrical wall box (not included)
- Trim is for standard Decor'a wall plate (not included)
- Will pass phantom power