The MX5124 Pro-MixIV mixes 4 microphones into two transformer balanced outputs. It has three XLR inputs, each with individually switchable phantom power, and Low Cut switches, a Level control, and a Pan control. As mentioned, it has two transformer balanced, XLR outputs. A 1/4 inch Aux/Headphone output has been provided along with a Clip indicator, Power indicator, and Power switch. The unit is also powered by two 9-Volt alkaline batteries.
- Mixes four microphones to stereo XLR outputs
- Output level controls for mic or line-level output
- Transformer isolated outputs
- Phantom Power and Low-Cut switches for each Mic input
- Battery and AC powered
- 1/4" and 1/8" TRS stereo Phone/Aux Outputs