With award-winning Sharp PN-R556/R496/R426 professional LCD monitors, you have more flexibility than ever to set up your digital signage in the most eye-catching way possible. Not only can these monitors be suspended from a ceiling, they can also be installed face up, face down, or at a tilted angle.
The 55" Class (54.6" diagonal) PN-R556 display, 49" Class (48.5" diagonal) PN-R496 display and the 42" Class (41.9" diagonal) PN-R426 display offers such a wide variety of installation options, you'll be sure to find the ideal setup to match your location and signage needs. DisplayPort™ 1.2 connectivity comes standard, and the interface can be expanded with an optional HDBaseT™ 2.0 receiver board. The system is designed for increased convenience and versatility as the PN-R556/R496/R426 monitors stylishly make your key message even more visible to your intended target.
Excellent Image Quality
Thanks to their 1,920 (H) x 1,080 (V)-pixel resolution, PN-R556/R496/R426 monitors express all of the detail and visual impact of your selected full-HD content. Everything from fine text to intricate graphics is rendered crisply and clearly. Brightness of 700 cd/m2 further enhances their performance in professional digital signage applications.
Adaptable to Various Settings
Whether in a landscape or portrait orientation, PN-R556/R496/R426 monitors can be installed face up, face down, or tilted forward or backward at an angle of up to 90 degrees. Such flexibility helps you to incorporate these monitors into a wider-than-ever variety of settings.
Slim Body Suits Any Location
A slim design with a bezel of only 7.8 mm on all four sides helps onscreen images stand out and catch the viewer's eye. Onscreen images beautifully fill the screen, reaching almost to the edges of the monitor. The subtle design of the monitors makes them a stylish fit for virtually any location.
The design of PN-R556/R496/R426 monitors is robust enough that they can be suspended from the four corners of the rear housing. Each monitor is bundled with mounting brackets that allow you to suspend it easily using wires.
- Other Key Features
- 24/7 Operation
- Built solid, PN-R556/R496/R426 monitors are ideal for use in demanding professional applications that require around-the-clock operation, seven days a week.
- Power on Delay
- This feature lets you delay the startup of each monitor in a multi-monitor installation.
- This reduces the load placed on the power supply when multiple monitors are turned on at the same time.
- Fanless Architecture
- Airflow is maintained and heat is dissipated without the use of noisy, dust-creating mechanical air-ventilation fans.
- The fanless design also facilitates maintenance of the monitor.
- Built-in Temperature Sensor
- If the temperature inside a monitor rises, a built-in sensor detects it and the monitor automatically lowers the brightness level of its backlight system.
- Enlarge (Zoom) Display Mode
- This feature enables multiple monitors to be grouped together to display a single enlarged image. The framing of the image is corrected to eliminate misalignment between monitors.
- DisplayPort Daisy Chain
- Multiple PN-R556/R496/R426 monitors can be set up in a daisy chain configuration, so you can display the same content simultaneously on all screens.
- No matter which terminal receives the input signal, it can be output via DisplayPort.
- Expandable Interface
- To enhance their functionality in professional signage applications, PN-R556/R496/R426 monitors come standard, equipped with a range of interface terminals such as HDMI inputs and Display Port 1.2 input/output terminals.
- What’s more, these LCD monitors feature an Intel® Mini OPS-compatible expansion slot that supports the addition of an optional expansion board.
- You can add either an HDBaseT 2.0-compliant receiver board that supports various types of media and control signals or a wireless board that brings convenient functionality to office environments.
- Support for HDBaseT 2.0 (Option)
- Installing an optional HDBaseT Receiver Board (PN-ZB03H) allows the monitor to receive HDMI video, audio signals, and control signals sent up to 328 feet via a single LAN cable.
- This brings convenient connectivity with HDMI devices such as PCs and BD players.
- Compatibility with the HDBaseT 2.0 standard allows you to remotely operate a PC from a USB device connected to the optional board.
- With HDBaseT 2.0 support, you can use fewer cables and reduce the time and cost of installation.
- Wireless Connectivity (Option)
- The optional Wireless Board (PN-ZB03W) allows up to 10 devices -- including Mac® or Windows® computers, smartphones and tablets -- to connect to the PN-R556/R496/R426 simultaneously without any cable hassles.
- You can display the content of one device on the whole screen, or you can display the content from up to four devices in a 2 x 2 split screen.
- This wireless collaboration is a great way to enhance productivity in the workplace.