Capture every point of view in 4K with excellent picture quality and efficient IP production workflow:
The versatile BRC-X400 PTZ camera is ideal for use in a wide range of environments - from broadcast studios and remote on-air suites to sports stadiums, arenas, houses of worship and lecture halls.
The camera's 1/2.5-type Exmor R CMOS sensor captures broadcast quality 4K images with excellent sensitivity, very low noise and rich, natural colour reproduction. It's complemented by the integrated high-resolution lens that offers a powerful zoom capability up to 80x in Full HD (30x in 4K), with an expansive 70 degree wide angle coverage to capture every point of view.
Efficient IP-based live production is augmented with support for NDI®|HX* (via optional license), allowing flexible configuration with other networked NDI-enabled devices.
Images also can be reviewing remotely via a web browser, with support for RTSP (Real Time Streaming Protocol) and RTMP** (Real Time Messaging Protocol) ensuring smooth, stable streaming of video plus audio (from an optional microphone, available separately) over an IP network.
Installation and set-up is easy, with a new Scene File function allowing the same settings to be applied to multiple cameras. Convenient integration in multi-camera live events is also simplified with genlock support and an 'on-air' tally lamp.
- Excellent 4K images, even in low light:
- The sensitive 1/2.5-type Exmor R sensor captures high-quality 4K images with very low noise, even in dimly lit environments.
- Up to 80x zoom:
- Powerful zoom up to 80x (in FHD) allows frame-filling close-ups with fine details seen clearly.
- Responsive autofocus ensures that images stay clear and sharp, even at high zoom settings.
- Wide viewing angle:
- Cover the whole scene in sports arenas and lecture theaters with a horizontal viewing angle of approx. 70°.
- Support for NDI®*|HX:
- NDI®|HX compatibility (via optional license) supports efficient IP-based live production, allowing flexible configuration with other networked NDI-enabled devices.
- Network services, content, and the operating system and software of this Product may be subject to individual terms and conditions and changed, interrupted, or discontinued ...
- ...at any time and may require fees, registration, and credit card information.
- Multiple control protocols:
- PTZ and other camera functions can be controlled remotely via S700PTP, CGI, and VISCA protocols.
- Remote viewing:
- View pictures remotely over the Internet from a web browser, with support for RTSP (Real Time Streaming Protocol).
- Simpler installation, lower costs
- A single IP cable carries camera power, video image output, and control signals to simplify installation and reduce cabling costs.
- Ideal for live production:
- Genlock allows seamless multi-camera switching in live events. The camera's inbuilt tally lamp is ideal for live productions and reality shows.
- Fast, fuss-free set-up:
- The new Picture Setting File* function can apply the same camera settings among multiple cameras for fast set-up.