The IPD-Hub 2 DSP amplifier gives designers and installers an IP-based option for traditional 70V/100V distributed audio systems in small to midsize applications. The IPD-Hub 2 leverages the Attero Tech Axiom audio endpoint products, and utilizes a Dante infrastructure for flexible audio distribution. The amp is complete with local and Dante inputs and local and network control to address requirements for commercial audio connectivity in numerous applications, such as small to medium size retail, bar, restaurants, hospitality, spas, education facilities, and more.
- Feature rich IP-based, Dante™ connected option for traditional 70V/100V distributed audio systems in small to midsize applications.
- Configurable priority paging inputs provided.
- Natively to all Attero Tech’s Axiom in-wall audio endpoint products.
- Remote volume control and selection between two sources is supported on the single IPD-Hub 2 with the SoundTube RVC-1.
- Volume control, source selection and preset recall through Attero Tech Axon C1 single-gang in-wall controller.
- Integrated DSP provides input mixing and equalization to optimize the performance of any ceiling or in-wall speaker.
- Software setup through unIFY control panel.