The RF41-20 is a 4-inch, full range, blind-mount, in-ceiling speaker which delivers true high-efficiency and performance across the operating bandwidth. The full-range drive design delivers maximum frequency response (71 HZ - 22 kHz, 10 dB) in a compact design. Mounting hardware is included and features fast and easy retrofit connections. For easy ordering, stocking, and installation, the RF41-20 includes a five-position tap switch for 25,70.7 and 100V applications with a transformer bypass position. Grilles are optional and come in white only.
- One full-range 4.0 in. (102 mm) treated fiber woofer with cloth surround
- Easy-access five-position tap switch for 25/70.7/100-volt and transformer bypass position plus spring terminals allow for rapid ordering, stocking and installation.
- Engineered for installations with limited plenum space or retrofit applications
- Reduced amplification costs and maximum efficiency with 88.5 dB sensitivity and 8ohm impedance
- Superior voice intelligibility with an aver age coverage angle of 110° (2 -10 kHz, independently verified)
- Fits standard 8-inch backcans for retrofits
- High-quality white paint finish grille
- Optional accessories: White metal grille (AC-GRL-RF41) sold only in packs of 4