The RS500i is a 5.25-inch 2-way ported speaker with an open-ceiling enclosure design that delivers effective low-end response (55Hz) and optimal off-axis performance (105° dispersion up to 10kHz, EASE™ documented). SoundTube’s proprietary BroadBeam® waveguide tweeter system delivers consistent high-performance audio coverage across the operating bandwidth. The RS500i speaker design incorporates a low-profile grille, proprietary M5 motor-board and a 6-position tap switch with voice coil/8 Ohm direct. Hanging hardware is included and features SpeedClamp™ self-locking wire grip for fast, easy and secure installation.
- BroadBeam® waveguide technology delivers a consistent dispersion pattern up to 10kHz for maximum coverage area per speaker (EASE™documented).
- One 133mm (5.25in) polypropylene woofer and one 25mm (1in) convex aluminum tweeter with FerroFluid™ cooling mounted to a proprietary castaluminum M5™ baffle and heat sink
- Weatherized components for indoor and outdoor applications
- Includes hanging hardware with aircraft cables and integrated SpeedClamp™ self-locking wire grip for fast, easy and secure installation. Also includes Euroblock connector and terminal weather boot.
- Patented ZeroReflection™ enclosure technology for optimal sound reproduction and cabinet rigidity
- Easy access 6-position selectable tap switch for 25, 70.7 and 100V applications with voice coil/8 Ohm direct simplifies ordering and inventory tracking
- Iridite-plated steel grille with protective powder-coated finish for lasting durability
- 88.5dB average sensitivity offers high output capabilities and reduced amplification costs
- High-quality black or white paint finish