The groundbreaking DR-22WL from TASCAM is the first portable recorder to include Wi-Fi for transport control, file transfer, and audio streaming to your smartphone or PC. Other innovations like the new Scene Dial make it easier than ever to capture great-sounding recordings and share them online. A set of stereo condenser microphones is arranged in true XY pattern for ideal stereo imaging. The eight-position Scene Dial selects recording settings for typical situations, or can be set to full manual for greater control.
Included in the DR-22WL is a Wi-Fi function for controlling its transport and transferring files to a smartphone or computer. A free app for iOS and Android controls the transport and transfers files for instant upload. For a recording beginner or experienced user looking for a great-sounding, portable recorder with Wi-Fi, the DR-22WL is the only choice.
- A pair of studio-quality condenser microphones top the DR-22WL, arranged in a true XY pattern for detailed imaging and phase coherence
- Mic capsules are build to withstand up to 120dB SPL without distorting
- Record concerts and rehearsals with the confidence that your recording won't be ruined with clipping
- Cardioid condenser capsules are mounted in acoustically-tuned housings
- True X-Y pattern captures the stereo field in phase-alignment, for perfect imaging during playback
- Design of the DR-22WL allows it to record loud sound sources, including rehearsals and concerts, without distortion
- Up to 120 dB SPL means that a volume level over 10 times higher than the 105dB SPL maximum sound pressure of a movie theater can be captured without clipping
- High level capability also makes the DR-22WL ideal for sound effects gathering
- Superior microphone preamp and A/D converter for quiet operation