TASCAM’s US-2x2 combines great audio quality and ergonomic design for a powerful 2-in/2-out USB 2 Audio interface.
Two of TASCAM’s Ultra-HDDA mic/line preamps provide up to 57dB of gain with nearly inaudible noise and distortion specs. The audio design features high-performance, musical components like NE5532 op amps for rich sound quality without coloring the source.
The US-2x2 includes class-compliant drivers for plug-and-play operation on Mac OSX and iOS devices like the iPad, and a simple driver adds ASIO compatibility for Windows. MIDI in and out are also included for connecting synths, drum machines, and controllers. The interface includes two DAW applications to choose from - both Cakewalk SONAR X3 LE and Abelton Live Lite 9.
With solid audio specs, iOS compatibility, and an easy-to-read angled design, the US-2x2 is the ultimate 2-channel interface for home, project, and mobile studios.
- Ultra-HDDA Mic preamps for clear audio quality from all of your mics
- Discrete ultra-HDDA Mic preamps deliver low noise and low distortion
- Musical components like NE5532 op-amps used for input and output stages
- XLR and TRS accept balanced mic and line level signals
- Wide gain range supports dynamic and ribbon microphones
- Rock out with amp simulator software using the guitar inputs
- High resolution recording up to 96kHz/24-bit
- USB 2.0 computer connection
- Zero-latency direct monitoring function
- Driver software can be pre-installed without the interface
- Bio-cell side panels add style and ergonomic design
- Angled orientation is ideal for desktop use
- Separate volume controls for headphones and line outputs
- Connect to iPad, iPhone, or other iOS devices
- Tested with Sonar, Pro Tools, Cubase, Live, Studio One, and Garage Band