Use our all-new ADHB-4 Advanced Digital Headset Box, an enhancement to the current HB-3+, the ADHB-4 is the next generation radio dispatch headset adaptor. The ADHB-4 works exclusively with the Telex C-Soft console version 5.000 or later. It processes audio internally and communicates with C-Soft to transfer the signal via USB, which eliminates the dependence on the PC sound card. This allows users to purchase their own computer. While the current HB3+ works with two speakers, the ADHB-4 supports up to six speakers per position.
The ADHB-4 is the heart of the C-Soft console dispatch position. It removes the barrier between users of different PC audio platforms and enables them to relay vital, lifesaving information. To further enhance the flexibility of the system, the ADHB-4 works with most desktop systems running the latest Microsoft Windows 7. It is also backwards-compatible with Windows XP. In addition, the ADHB-4 includes all connections necessary for full integration into the most common radio dispatch configurations, including Footswitch Input, Output relays, auxiliary inputs, RJ11 Mic, XLR Mic, 1/4" headset jack and more.
One of the most striking features of the ADHB-4 is its full-color LCD screen. This display hosts a rich interface which provides the user with at-a-glance system status updates. Direct from the position, the user can view speaker activity, PTT status, IP address and more. With its network capability, the ADHB-4 can also be managed via web interface. These advanced configuration options will bring peace of mind to dispatch operators, enabling them to focus on the critical task at hand.
- Supports up to six speakers
- Also backwards compatible with Windows XP
- Common connectors
- Full-color LCD screen
- Display hosts rich interface which provides user with at-a-glance system status updates
- Ethernet communication
- While current HB3+ works with two speakers, ADHB-4 supports up to six speakers per position
- Windows 7/XP compatible
- To further enhance flexibility of system, ADHB-4 works with most desktop systems running latest Microsoft Windows 7
- Includes all connections necessary for full integration intomost common radio dispatch configurations, including including footswitch input, output relays, auxiliary inputs, RJ11 mic, XLR mic, 1/4-inch headset jack and more