The Atlantis scenic system is an affordable alternative to pipe and drapery. The base system includes gentle curves and glass block walls to add depth and dimension. Like a chameleon, lighting effects can dramatically change the appearance of the base set from a conservative business look to the elegance of an evening banquet. Atlantis scenic modular components fully integrate with our E-Z Fold projection screens. Constructed from the same lightweight 1-inch tubing used to manufacture E-Z Fold screens, each compatible aluminum section locks together with a convenient bolt and wing nut assembly. Fabric panels attach to the assembled framework so Velcro signage, logos, and decorative elements can be affixed to the facade. The modular design of the Atlantis scenic system is completely expandable. Integrated components accommodate any number of single or multiple screen configurations, entranceways and stage widths. Versatile and adaptable virtually any meeting venue can easily be transformed into a professionally staged environment. Design a variety of scenic looks with curved sections and flat wall components to achieve an extravagant look at a conservative price. Create custom designs or choose from a complete selection of Atlantis rental inventory. Suitable for small stages or large venues, Atlantis scenic expands for the requirements of the event with sets reaching more than 18-inch high and extending to virtually any width. Fabrics are available in a complete spectrum of colors, including black, platinum gray and blue.
- 1-inch anodized welded aluminum frames bolt together without tools assembly
- Modular design allows flexible set configurations
- Velcro fabric panels attach easily to frames
- Fabric panels available in black, blue and pewter
- Frames and panels come in flat and curved design
- Combine Atlantis modular scenic systems with screens and drapery kits for exceptional staging effects
- Frames and panels ship in road cases