The P-912MK2 UL power amplifier delivers up to 120W of power respectively at less than 0.5% total harmonic distortion (THD) from 20 to 20,000Hz (transformerless 4-ohm output). The power amplifier have a high-impedance direct input and an input port (edge connector) to accept one plug-in module. Module selection is determined by application among the TOA plug-in modules.
The power amplifiers have a low-cut switch for a cutoff frequency of 60 Hz, and an input-level switch for input sensitivity of 1V (0 dBV) or 100mV (-20 dBV). Output terminals provide connections for 4-ohm and 8-ohm speakers, plus 25-volt and 70-volt speaker distribution outlets. With plug-in modules, the power amplifiers may be used as a PA amplifier.
The power amplifiers can be rack mounted by using optional rack mounting bracket MB-25B (P-912MK2 UL). The optional perforated panel PF-511 provides suitable ventilation, finished in color to match the power amplifiers.
- 2-channel power amplifier with 70.7V outputs
- Flexible output power allowing 50% power from one amplifier channel to be allocated to the second amplifier channel
- Channel 1 and 2 inputs balanced (H=Hot, C=Cold and E=Shield) with selectable input sensitivity 0dB or -20dB)
- Channel 1 input to ALL selectable switch
- 2 RU rack mounting hardware included
- Front panel LED indicators for protect, peak, signal and power